The analog circuitry of the Alien Echo gives you the lush tone of a worn-in tape delay. Toggle the warble controls to dial in some out-of-this-world sounds.
J. Rockett Audio Alien Echo Pedal
The Alien Echo is Rockett Pedals offering to achieve vintage analog sounds and worn out tape delay sounds. The modulation is random and unpredictable similar to a tape delay. Modulation is also foot switchable for on the fly effect changes. The tone control only affects the delay signal and depending on where it is set will dictate vintage analog or worn out tape delay sounds. This is an extremely musical delay that can go from lush, magical long delays to warm country slapback delays. If you mess with the modulation you can get some pretty crazy sounds which is where Rockett Pedals came up with the name.
- The Warble Knob controls a random modulation designed to emulate real tape warble.
- The Modulation Switch engages the warble knob as warble can only be activated when the delay effect is engaged.
- Delay Time effects the time between repeats.
- The Mix controls the intensity of delayed notes.
- The Tone control turned to the left creates darker, analog sounds and turned to the right creates lush, brilliant tape delay sounds.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.25 x 3.25"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Power: 9 Volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching