V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Stratocaster pickups are voiced specifically for each position, creating a perfectly balanced tone with the vintage warmth and crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
2-POINT TREMOLO WITH COLD-ROLLED STEEL BLOCK
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment – and the upgraded cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
DEEP “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II Deep “C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
A performance friendly push-push switch on the second tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two unique pickup configurations not normally found on a Strat.
Alder is a classic Fender tonewood with a balanced sound perfect for almost any genre.
- Three V-Mod II single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Deep "C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Miami Blue
- Model #: 0113900719
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Miami Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Auxiliary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Adds Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 5.90x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 20.65 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.