Flipside Music : Covid-19/Coronavirus Re-Opening Shop Policy
Covid-19/Coronavirus Shop Policy:
-- May 11th, 2020 Showroom Reopening --
As of May 9th, 2020 Retail Businesses are allowed to reopen in a limited capacity. Denver and the surrounding municipalities will require that all people wear protective masks when in public spaces or retail establishments. In order to comply with these requirements we will be instituting a few procedures for the safety of our staff and customers.
Until further notice the following policies will apply:
- All Customers will be required to wear a protective mask when entering the building; this is required by us as well as the State and Local Government. If needed we will provide a mask, as long as our supplies last.
- For any customers who do not feel comfortable coming inside, we will continue to offer Curbside Pickup during normal business hours.
- We will only allow 2-4 customers in the building at one time.
- We will maintain a Check-In Station at the Front Door requiring that all customers wash/sanitize their hands before entering the rest of the showroom.
- We will be maintaining strict wipe-down procedures for all points of contact, I.E. Counter Tops, Door Handles, Light Switches, Point Of Sale Items (iPad, Card Reader, Etc.).
- Any products that come into contact with customers will be wiped-down and run under UV Lights in order to sanitize the items between interactions.
- During this period we will be severely limiting the testing of certain items. If you are shopping for a specific instrument we will make the necessary arrangements, otherwise all testing will be done with Instruments we select beforehand.
- If you decide to purchase a Pedal or Amplifier that you have tested we will require that you purchase the one used during testing in order to avoid cross-contamination between customers.
- All of our staff will be required to wear Protective Masks and Gloves if needed during interactions with Customers. We will also be washing our hands in between individual interactions.
- Out of an abundance of caution we ask that you please respect these policies for the safety of our staff and our customers.