Blackstar Amplification Club 40 MKII Black and Blue Edition
BLACKPLATE 6L6 VALVES
Blackplate valves have been considered the holy grail of vacuum tubes ever since the golden age of tube manufacturing. With authentic construction and vintage tone, we’re proud to bring back these sought-after valves.
CELESTION VINTAGE 30 SPEAKER
Celestion’s most revealing speaker, the Vintage 30 features enormously detailed and complex overtones, a warm low-end, a famously rich vocal mid-range and a beautifully detailed top-end.
- Clean Voice 1 American Clean – Very clean and bright but with a solid and tight low end.
- Clean Voice 2 British Clean – Looser bass response with warmer mid-range and is very sensitive to the output level of the guitar and the player’s dynamics.
- OD Voice 1 Classic Overdrive – ‘Hot-rodded’ overdrive with medium power damping.
- OD Voice 2 Modern Overdrive – A strong mid-emphasized pre-overdrive boost, as well as a looser, more aggressive sound due to reduced power amp damping.
- Exclusive 6L6GC-STR valves by TAD.
- 1 x 12” Celestion Vintage 30 speaker.
- Boutique cosmetic with baby blue tolex, tan basketweave fret complemented by a cream panel, corners and chickenhead knobs, rich brown leather handle and a special edition plaque.
- Innovative 40 Watt valve combo
- 2 x ECC83 and 2 x Blackplate 6L6GC-STR valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10% of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB output for recording
- 1x12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- 2-way footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Boutique cosmetic with baby blue tolex, tan basketweave fret and a special edition plaque.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.