CIOKS DC8 Power Supply
- 8 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- High efficiency toroidal transformer
- 2 powerful DC sections with 300mA each
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- A total of 11 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex for powering an 18V pedal included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- A mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
- Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
- Size: 146x88x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: 0,9kg
- Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.