Fender CD-140SCE Steel-String Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Natural
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Cutaway, Solid Spruce Top, Natural Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Other Features: Dual-Action Truss Rod, Tortoiseshell Pickguard, Scalloped "X"-Bracing, Compensated Saddle, Mother-of-Pearl Inlaid Headstock Logo, Traditional Fender Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Mother-of-Pearl Rosette, Rosewood Headstock Veneer
- Model Name: CD-140SCE, Cutaway, Solid Spruce Top, Natural Gloss
- Model #: 0961514021
- Series: Classic Design
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Natural
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Tortoise Shell or Black Pickguard, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Saddle, MOP Rosette, MOP Inlaid Headstock Logo, Rosewood Headstock Veneer and Aged Bridge Pins
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.70x15.30x42.10 IN
- Weight: 11.15 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.