Fender J Mascis Telecaster - Bottle Rocket Blue Flake
DAZZLING BOTTLE ROCKET BLUE FLAKE FINISH
Recreates the iconic blue sparkle finish on J’s beloved refinished ’58 Telecaster.
CUSTOM J MASCIS TELECASTER PICKUPS
Voiced to replicate the vintage Tele pickups from J’s original guitar, these custom single-coils deliver the snappy highs and snarly mids that set J’s amp on fire.
TOP-LOADER TELECASTER BRIDGE
An uncommon configuration used briefly in the late fifties and early sixties, top-loaded Telecaster bridges provide slightly lower string tension for slinkier bends and softer attack perfect for rock’n’roll.
CUSTOM J MASCIS “C” NECK
Shaped to J’s specifications, this neck is comfortably thin with a satin finish that provides a smooth and easy playing experience.
ROAD WORN NECK AND HARDWARE
Fender's Road Worn aging process adds tasteful wear to provide a well-loved look and feel.
CHROME MIRROR PICKGUARD
Just like J’s original guitar, the J Mascis Telecaster is equipped with a striking chrome mirror pickguard, making an unmistakable statement on stage or at home.
- Bottle Rocket Blue Flake finish & mirror pickguard
- Custom J Mascis Telecaster Pickups
- Top-loader Bridge
- Custom J Mascis “C” shape neck with Jumbo frets
- Road Worn® neck and hardware
- Color: Bottle Rocket Blue Flake
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Artist
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Topload Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Mirrored Chrome
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: J Mascis Custom ’58 Tele® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: J Mascis Custom ’58 Tele® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (Out of Phase), Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions: 4.40x15.10x42.20 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.40 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.20 IN
- Shipping Weight: 10.35 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.10 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.