Fender Player Stratocaster Left-Handed - Polar White
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
2-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge for smooth, superior tremolo action.
BRIDGE PICKUP TONE CONTROL
Breaking with tradition, we added a dedicated tone control for the bridge pickup, giving you more control over your sound in pickup positions one and two.
Adding another fret extends the range, while the “Modern C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable for almost any playing style.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Stratocaster model’s sleek curves are hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Stratocaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Three Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- 2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
- Series: Player
- Orientation: Left-Hand
- Color: Polar White
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers: Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- String Trees: Dual-Wing
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Style: 3 Single-Coil
- Included Accessories: None
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions: 4.25x15.00x41.75 IN
- Shipping Weight: 10.15 LB
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Length: 41.75 IN
- Shipping Height: 4.25 IN
- Shipping Width: 15.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.