Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster Gold Edition - Olympic White
This anniversary model features gold-plated hardware for an upscale look.
GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
An anodized pickguard is not only extremely durable, but also has a premium look and feel.
FENDER-DESIGNED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS WITH ALNICO 5 MAGNETS
This model features vintage-voiced pickups designed in-house at Fender for authentic and familiar tone.
BOUND FINGERBOARD WITH PEARLOID BLOCK INLAYS
Fingerboard binding and block inlays add an eye-catching aesthetic appeal to this limited edition model.
ENGRAVED 40TH ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features a custom neck plate design commemorating 40 years of Squier history.
VINTAGE-INSPIRED HEADSTOCK LOGOS
The headstock logos on this model are inspired by original Fender designs from the 1970s.
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Gloss body and neck finish
- Vintage-style 6-saddle floating bridge and non-locking tremolo
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Series: 40th Anniversary
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Olympic White
- Country Of Origin: INDO
- Headstock: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Number of Frets: 21
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Dual-Wing
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Pop-In
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier® 40th Anniversary
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions: 3.75x14.75x44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight: 9.45 LB
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Length: 44.50 IN
- Shipping Height: 3.75 IN
- Shipping Width: 14.75 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.