Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH in Pearl White
CHROME-COVERED CERAMIC HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
For fat, high output rock tone with excellent clarity and punchy low-end, this instrument features ceramic humbucking pickups in both the bridge and neck positions.
SIX-SADDLE TELECASTER BRIDGE WITH BLOCK SADDLES
This instrument features a six-saddle Telecaster bridge with block saddles for superior intonation, sustain and ease of adjustment.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
In addition to its many other fine features, this Telecaster features an elegant matching painted headstock.
The largest of the fret sizes, narrow-tall frets are tall and narrow, letting you get a better grip on the strings for more control and easier bends and vibrato.
SLIM "C"-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a slim "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish – ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a 12” fingerboard radius—a very slight curvature that’s flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius and even a modern 9.5” radius. This fingerboard radius allows for low action and is especially well suited to bending notes and soloing.
- Dual chrome-covered ceramic humbucking pickups
- Maple neck with slim "C"-shaped profile and matching painted headstock
- 12" fingerboard radius; narrow-tall frets
- 6-saddle Telecaster bridge with block saddles
- Model Name: Contemporary Telecaster® HH, Maple Fingerboard, Pearl White
- Model #: 0371222523
- Series: Contemporary
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Pearl White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin Urethane with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.00x15.30x44.10 IN
- Weight: 10.70 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.