- New! 24V DC Aux isolated outlet for PowerMini Expander (adding 4 additional outputs) or other high-power pedal
- New! 7 isolated DC-outlets at 6W each
- 3 outlets with 9V DC 660mA
- 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon and other high current pedals
- Smallest and lightest in its class - only 1" thick and 1.1lb
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet (max. 1A)
- Use anywhere in the world, mains input voltage 90-265V AC
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED
- State-of-the-art 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple boards included
- Optional GRIP bracket provides drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain.
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
Included Flex Cables
PowerMax comes with 13 flex cables compatible with various pedal types.
- 1 x 4030-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4050-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4080-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 80cm / 31”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 3 x 1030-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 1050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 1 x 2050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, red, type 2
- 1 x 5050-L 3.5mm tip positive angled Jack plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 5
- 1 x 1035 Split Flex (Y-cable) with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plugs, 30+50cm / 12+20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
Mains input: 90-265V AC universal IEC type
Outlets 1-3: 9V DC / 660mA
Outlets 4-7: 9V DC / 660mA or 12V DC / 500mA or 15V DC / 400mA or 18V DC / 330mA each
USB Outlet: 5V DC / 1A
Total output power: max 48W
Size: 160 x 88 x 25.4mm / 6.30" x 3.46" x 1.00” (excl. rubber feet)
Weight: 460g / 1.1lb
Warranty: 5 years worldwide
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.