Boss Acoustic Singer Live LT- 40w Acoustic Amplifier
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don’t need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
- Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
- Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
- Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
- Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
- Aux input with level control for backing music
- XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
- USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
- Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches
Rated Power Output: 60 W (Woofer: 50 W, Tweeter: 10 W)
Nominal Input Level:
MIC INPUT: -33 dBu (2.5 k ohms)
GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu (5 M ohms)
AUX INPUT: -8 dBu (10 k ohms)
Speaker: 16 cm (6.5 inches) Woofer x 1, 2.5 cm (1 inch) Dome Tweeter x 1
ACOUSTIC RESONANCE button
MIC connector: XLR type
GUITAR jack: 1/4-inch phone type
AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MIX D.I. OUT connector: XLR type
FOOT CONTROL MIC EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
FOOT CONTROL GUITAR EFFECT jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
USB port: USB B type
AC IN jack
Power Consumption: 40 W
Options (sold separately)Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 364 mm/14-3/8 inches
- Depth: 271 mm/10-11/16 inches
- Height: 300 mm/11-13/16 inches
- Weight: 10.2 kg/22 lbs 8 oz
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.