Boss MD-200 Modulation Pedal
Twelve Mod Essentials in One Pedal
- Dial in Sounds Fast
- Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups
- Instantly Change Effect Order for Optimum Tone
- Deep Real-Time Control
MD-200 Modulation Modes
- Chorus—Cutting-edge BOSS chorus derived from the advanced Prime Chorus in the MD-500.
- CE-1 Chorus—Authentic recreation of the legendary CE-1 Chorus Ensemble that includes chorus and vibrato modes from the original pedal.
- Flanger—Cutting-edge BOSS flanger derived from the advanced Prime Flanger in the MD-500.
- Phaser—Cutting-edge BOSS phaser derived from the advanced Prime Phaser in the MD-500.
- Vintage Phaser—‘70s script-type phaser, plus a selectable distortion effect.
- Classic Vibe—Vintage Uni-Vibe sound, plus a selectable fuzz effect.
- Vibrato—Versatile vibrato effect with wide-ranging modulation and tonal adjustment.
- Tremolo—Selectable tremolo and stereo pan modes, plus waveform and tone controls.
- Rotary—Vintage rotating speaker effect with adjustable slow/fast speeds and horn/rotor balance.
- Auto Wah—Expressive wah effect with frequency, resonance, and three filter types, plus selectable guitar or bass operation. Can also be used as a foot wah with an optional expression pedal.
- Slicer—Original BOSS pattern Classic Vibe—Vintage Uni-Vibe sound, plus a selectable fuzz effect effect derived from the popular SL-20 Slicer pedal.
- Overtone—Original BOSS effect that uses advanced MDP tech to create unique new sounds with altered pitch and harmonic characteristics.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of modulation types
- Dedicated rate, depth, and level controls, plus three parameter knobs that change function with the selected mode
- Insert Loop function for positioning external pedals before or after mod effects
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Global setting optimizes flanger, phaser, and auto wah effects for guitar or bass
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for tap tempo, memory selection, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
Processing: 32-bit floating point
CHORUS, CE-1 CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, VINTAGE PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, ROTARY, AUTO WAH, SLICER, OVERTONE
Memory: 127 + Manual
Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 2 M ohm
Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 1 k ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 10 k ohms or greater
- ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch
- MODE knob, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, E. LEVEL knob, PARAM 1 knob, PARAM 2 knob, PARAM 3 knob
- TAP DIVISION button, MEMORY button
Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
Indicator: TAP DIVISION indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- USB port: USB micro B-type (program update only)
Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, AC adaptor (sold separately)
Current Draw: 225 mA
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Alkaline: Approx. 4 Hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3
Rubber foot x 4
Options (sold separately)
AC adaptor: PSA-S series
Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
TRS/MIDI cable: BMIDI-5-35
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 101 mm/4 inches
- Depth: 138 mm/5-7/16 inches
- Height: 63 mm/2-1/2 inches
- Height (including rubber foot): 65 mm/2-9/16 inches
- Weight: 610 g/1 lb 6 oz
- Weight (including battery): 680 g/1 lb 8 oz
* 0 dBu = 0.775
Vrms*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.