Charvel Guitars Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM - Gloss Black
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable and unencumbered upper fret access, the Dinky alder body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on caramelized maple neck for rock-solid stability. The baked neck has a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability, Luminlay side dots to guide your way along the fretboard on dark stages and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for high-speed playing, its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Routed for an SSS pickup configuration, this axe combines a Seymour Duncan Custom Hot Rails Strat SHR-1B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup for plenty of glassy, vintage-style timbre with classic Strat chime.
The Pro-Mod DK22 SSS 2PT CM hosts other premium modern features including a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and more.
- ALDER DINKY BODY
- 12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS CARAMELIZED MAPLE FINGERBOARD
- SCALLOPED LOWER BACK BOUT
- SHREDDER'S CUT HEEL
- SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM HOT RAILS STRAT SHR-1B HUMBUCKING BRIDGE, SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM FLAT STRAT SSL-6 SINGLE-COIL MIDDLE AND SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM FLAT STRAT SSL-6 RWRP SINGLE-COIL NECK PICKUPS
- 5-WAY BLADE, VOLUME CONTROL WITH 500K EVH BOURNS LOW FRICTION POTENTIOMETER & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROL
- LUMINLAY SIDE DOTS
- HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- GOTOH CUSTOM 510 TREMOLO
- GRAPH TECH TUSQ XL NUT
- Color: Gloss Black
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster®-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Flat Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Hot Rails® Strat® SHR-1B
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Middle Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Unique Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 11.20 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.