Charvel Guitars Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM in Satin Shell Pink
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel, the alder Dinky body is dressed in either a no-nonsense Primer Gray or a classic Satin Shell Pink finish. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed urethane finish on the back, Luminlay side dots and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Unbelievable full and versatile tone comes from an HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup.
Premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- Alder Body
- Bolt-On Caramelized Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement
- Scalloped Lower Bout
- Shredder's Cut Heel
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Caramelized Maple Fingerboard
- Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred Sh-10b (Bridge), Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat Ssl-6 Single-Coil (Middle) And Seymour Duncan Ssl-6 Rwrp Single-Coil (Neck) Pickups
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Gotoh Custom 510 Recessed Tremolo Bridge
- 5-Way Blade, 500k Evh Bourns Low-Friction Potentiometer Volume & No-Load Tone Controls
- Beveled Output Jack
- Luminlay Side Dots
- Contoured Body
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Color: Flat Parchment
- Controls Volume: (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster®-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Other Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.