Charvel Guitars Pro-Mod DK24 HSS FR M - Specific Ocean
Featuring a sculpted shredder's cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for comfortable, unencumbered upper fret access, the alder Dinky body is paired with a graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck for rock-solid stability. The “speed” neck features a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back for sublime playability, and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for convenient neck relief tweaks. Built for fast playing speeds, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and black offset dot inlays.
An HSS pickup configuration consisting of a Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickup hits with plenty of focused humbucker grit and springy vintage snap. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, single volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior tuning stability and radical pitch-raising capability.
Dressed to impress, the all-new Pro-Mod DK24 HSS FR M is finished in Specific Ocean with chrome hardware.
- Alder Dinky™ Body
- Scalloped Lower Back Bout
- Shredder's Cut Heel
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard With Rolled Edges
- Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ Sh-10b Bridge, Seymour Duncan Flat Strat® Ssl-6 Single-Coil Middle And Seymour Duncan Flat Strat Ssl-6 Rwrp Single-Coil Neck Pickups
- 5-Way Blade, Volume Control With 500k Evh Bourns® Low Friction Potentiometer & No-Load Tone Control
- Floyd Rose®1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Color: White
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Floyd Rose® Retainer Bar
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons : Standard
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.