Charvel Guitars Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR - Snow White
More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is sleekly sculpted out of alder and coupled with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 frets is perfect for all styles of play – from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system allows players to scream and rumble without sacrificing tuning stability.
- Alder Body
- Bolt-On Maple Neck With Graphite Reinforcement
- 12"-16" Compound Radius Maple Fingerboard
- Unique Charvel Back Neckshape
- Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® Tb-6/Sh-6n Distortion Pickups
- 3-Way Blade, Push/Pull Volume & No-Load Tone Controls
- Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
- Pickup Color Black
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material Alder
- Bridge Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tremolo Arm Floyd Rose® 1000 Series
- Tuning Machines Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees Floyd Rose® Retainer Bar
- Headstock Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons Standard
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.