Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM QM - Chlorine Burst
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the DK24 HH 2PT CM QM also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- ALDER BODY WITH QUILT MAPLE TOP
- BOLT-ON CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT
- SCALLOPED LOWER BOUT
- SHREDDER'S CUT HEEL
- 12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS CARAMELIZED MAPLE FINGERBOARD
- CUSTOM SEYMOUR DUNCAN FULL SHRED SH-10B BRIDGE PICKUP AND CUSTOM SEYMOUR DUNCAN ALNICO II PRO APH-1N NECK PICKUP
- HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- GOTOH CUSTOM 510 RECESSED TREMOLO BRIDGE
- 5-WAY BLADE, 500K EVH BOURNS LOW-FRICTION POTENTIOMETER VOLUME & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROLS
- A MINI TWO-WAY TOGGLE SWITCH SPLITS THE PICKUPS FOR AN EXPANDED TONAL PALETTE.
- BEVELED OUTPUT JACK
- LUMINLAY SIDE DOTS
- Color: Chlorine Burst
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Strat®-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Flat Parchment
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Controls: Volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Potentiometer), No-Load Tone
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Switching5-Position Blade & 2-Way Mini Toggle: (Pos 1: Bridge Pickup, Pos 2: Both Outer Coils, Pos 3: Bridge & Neck Pickup, Pos 4: Both Inside Coils, Pos 5: Neck Pickup; 2-Way Mini Toggle Down/All Series; 2-Way Mini Toggle Up/All Parallel
Commodity Code: 9207901000
Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Unique Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 10.45 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.