Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM - Satin Burgundy Mist
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the DK24 HH 2PT CM also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
- ALDER BODY
- BOLT-ON CARAMELIZED MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT
- SCALLOPED LOWER BOUT
- SHREDDER'S CUT HEEL
- 12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS CARAMELIZED MAPLE FINGERBOARD
- CUSTOM SEYMOUR DUNCAN FULL SHRED SH-10B BRIDGE PICKUP AND CUSTOM SEYMOUR DUNCAN ALNICO II PRO APH-1N NECK PICKUP
- HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- GOTOH CUSTOM 510 RECESSED TREMOLO BRIDGE
- 5-WAY BLADE, 500K EVH BOURNS LOW-FRICTION POTENTIOMETER VOLUME & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROLS
- A MINI TWO-WAY TOGGLE SWITCH SPLITS THE PICKUPS FOR AN EXPANDED TONAL PALETTE.
- BEVELED OUTPUT JACK
- LUMINLAY SIDE DOTS
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Satin Burgundy Mist
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Number of Frets: 24
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Flat Parchment
- Control Knobs: Strat®-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh®
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Both Inside Coils, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching2-Position Mini Toggle Down/All Series, Up/All Parallel
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Unique Features: Luminlay® Side Dots
Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.40 IN
- Shipping Weight: 10.70 LB
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Length: 42.40 IN
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.