Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FRM QM - Chlorine Burst
The San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M QM features an alder body with quilt maple top and a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod wheel for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
High-output Seymour Duncan JB and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M QM is available in a variety of striking and elegant finishes, complete with a Charvel neck plate, sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- QUILT MAPLE TOP
- BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT
- 12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS
- DIRECT MOUNT SEYMOUR DUNCAN TB-6/SH-6N DISTORTION PICKUPS
- UNIQUE CHARVEL BACK NECKSHAPE
- 3-WAY BLADE, PUSH/PULL VOLUME & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROLS
- HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- FLOYD ROSE 1000 SERIES DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO BRIDGE SYSTEM
- SERIES: Pro-Mod
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Chlorine Burst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: MX
- HEADSTOCK: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- TRUSS ROD: Dual-Action with Wheel
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- STRING NUT: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- BODY: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: San Dimas® Style 1
- BODY TOP: Quilt Maple
- BODY STYLE: Solid Body
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- PICKGUARD: None
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- STRING TREES: Floyd Rose® Retainer Bar
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- TREMOLO ARM: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Serialized
- STRAP BUTTONS: Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- NECK PICKUP: Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: HH
- CONTROLS: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- COMMODITY CODE: 9207901000
- DIMENSIONS: 6.50x15.00x43.00 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 12.00 LB
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 43.00 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 6.50 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 15.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.