Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M - Platinum Pearl
The San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Its 12"-16" maple fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, and has a heel-mount truss rod adjustments for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge pickup and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck positions.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR M is available in an all-new dazzling Platinum Pearl finish with chrome hardware.
- ALDER SAN DIMAS BODY
- BOLT-ON MAPLE NECK WITH GRAPHITE REINFORCEMENT
- 12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS MAPLE FINGERBOARD
- SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM JB TB-4 BRIDGE, SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM FLAT STRAT SSL-6 SINGLE-COIL MIDDLE AND SEYMOUR DUNCAN CUSTOM FLAT STRAT SSL-6 RWRP SINGLE-COIL NECK PICKUPS
- 5-WAY BLADE, VOLUME & NO-LOAD TONE CONTROLS
- FLOYD ROSE 1000 SERIES DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO BRIDGE SYSTEM
- HEEL-MOUNT TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT WHEEL
- Color: Platinum Pearl
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Thickness: 0.770
- Neck Thickness 12th Fret: 0.830
- Number of Frets22
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: San Dimas® Style 1
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Pickup Covers: Parchment
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- String Trees: Floyd Rose® Retainer Bar
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block: Brass
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Controls: Volume, No-Load Tone
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
Unique Features: Side Mounted Jack
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.20x41.90 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length: 41.90 IN
- Shipping Weight: 10.90 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.