EVH 5150 Iconic Series 40W 1x12 Combo Amp - Black
Sporting sophisticated and distinctive EVH style, the 5150 Iconic Series 40-watt 1x12 combo is wrapped in Black textured vinyl with a black cloth front grille and features silver and black 5150 and EVH logo badges in the upper left and lower right corners. This all-tube combo is finished off with a brushed aluminum top panel, vintage-style chicken-head knobs and molded black plastic top handle. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH Accessory.
Punching above its weight, this combo features two channels with an extra voicing on each for even more versatility. The Green channel boasts an overdrive button to run from clean tones to increased gain, while the Red channel’s burn button adds fiery crunch that’s ideal for blistering leads.
Each channel houses its own gain and volume controls, allowing for level-matching the volume when switching between the clean and high gain channels. The channel two noise gate’s quick attack suppresses any hiss while ensuring all staccato riffing is articulate and crisp, not choked and choppy. The Boost control allows you to add another 10Db of foot-switchable volume to your tone — perfect for ensuring your solos cut through the mix. The control panel also includes shared EQ (Low, Mid and High), global resonance and presence knobs to adjust the low- and high-end aspects of your tone, and a global reverb control to add the perfect amount of bounce and decay for any room.
Other features include a two-button footswitch, effects loop, dual parallel speaker output jacks, ¼ power switch to reduce wattage—allowing you to crank the amp and still preserve tone but without destroying your neighbor's solitude, and a speaker-emulated DI XLR with power amp mute for accurate all-tube EVH tone for recording direct or using through any PA system.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Color: Black
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Series: EVH® 5150® Iconic®
- Channels: Two - Clean/Overdrive and Lead/Burn
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Control Panel: Channel 1: Gain w/ Overdrive Switch; Channel 2: Gain w/ Burn Switch; Noise Gate (Channel 2); Shared Low, Mid, High EQ; Channel 1/Channel 2 Volume; Master Boost; Global Reverb, Resonance and Presence
- Controls: Channel 1: Gain w/ Overdrive Switch; Channel 2 Gain w/ Burn Switch; Noise Gate Channel 2: Low, Mid, High EQ; Channel 1/ Channel 2 Volume, Master Boost, Global Reverb, Resonance, and Presence
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop1/4" (Send/Return)
- Headphone Jack: None
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: Two - (One XLR and One 1/4")
- Voltage: 120V (Also Available in 100V, 110V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material: MDF w/ Plywood Baffle
- Control Knobs: Black Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Front Panel: Brushed Aluminum
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Speaker Jack: Two - 1/4" Parallel
- Speaker Wattage: 40 Watts
- SpeakersOne - 12" EVH® Celestion® Custom
- Total Impedance: 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Commodity Code: 8518403000
- Power Cable: IEC
- Unique Features: 1/4 Power Level Switch
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Dimensions: 23.50x26.00x14.75 IN
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ 6L6
- Product Depth: 11.25" (28.57 cm)
- Product Height: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Product Width: 22.5" (57.15 cm)
- Shipping Height: 23.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 14.75 IN
- Shipping Weight: 64.00 LB
- Shipping Width: 26.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.