Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster - Shadow Burst
The hollow Telecaster-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster and delivers a new and unique collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD & BRIDGE
The mahogany Telecaster neck with rosewood fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN MEXICO
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted at a brand-new factory in Ensenada, Mexico.
- Two pickup systems: Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer
- Acoustic Engine delivers a new and unique set of acoustic and electric voices
- Blend Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
- 9-Volt battery
- Series: Acoustasonic® Player
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Shadow Burst
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Style: Modified Telecaster
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Cutaway: Yes
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-Ring B/W/B
- Purfling: Black/Cream/Black
- Sound Hole: WaterFall Sound Port
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq®
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 3-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 2-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/N4 Magnetic
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions: 6.20x17.30x44.75 IN
- Shipping Weight: 14.00 LB
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Length: 16.54" (420 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Length: 44.75 IN
- Shipping Height: 6.20 IN
- Shipping Width: 17.30 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.