Fender Acoustic Junior GO, 120V Amplifier
TWO IDENTICAL CHANNELS, INTERCHANGEABLE FOR INSTRUMENTS AND/OR VOCALS
Either channel can accept an instrument or a microphone, and you get 3-band EQ and a choice of eight effects on both channels.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY OPERATION
Unplug and take your music anywhere, whether a festival, picnic, beach, or street corner.
90-SECOND LOOPER WITH ONBOARD CONTROL; OPTIONAL 4-BUTTON FOOTSWITCH
Loop, overdub, and undo up to 90 seconds of your playing/singing. Create your own backing loops on-the-spot to amaze and delight yourself and your audience!
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with 5 hours playing time at full volume
- 12 hours at moderate volume; 90-Second Looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth Pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Color: Dark Brown
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Series: Acoustic Series
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) Stereo
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® and USB
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (Separate Controls For Each Channel); Looper Controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth® Pair Button
- Effects: Each Channel Has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay+Chorus, and Delay+Reverb
- Inputs: Two (2) Balanced 1/4" - XLR Combination
- Output: Two XLR Line Outputs Selectable For Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; One 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output; USB Jack For Recording
- Voltage: 100V-240V
- Wattage: 100 Watts
- Amplifier Covering: Dark Brown Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Control Knobs: Black Lightly Texture Plastic with Easy-To-Read White Indicators
- Grille Cloth: Dark Brown Woven Cloth with Embroidered Logo
- Handle: Leather Strap
- Rear Control Panel: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Speakers: One - 8" Cloth-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Tweeter: One - Hi-Fi Compression Tweeter
- Power Cable: IEC
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (Use With Included Magnetic Overlay Label), P/N: 0994071000 (Footswitch Not Included)
- Dimensions: 13.00x15.50x19.50 IN
- Product Depth: 9.38" (23.9 cm)
- Product Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Product Width: 15.7" (39.9 cm)
- Shipping Height: 13.00 IN
- Shipping Length: 19.50 IN
- Shipping Weight: 21.00 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.50 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.