Fender American Performer Telecaster - Vintage White
NEW YOSEMITE PICKUPS
Sonically versatile and musically useful, American Performer Yosemite pickups are crafted around special alnico blends and specifically voiced for each instrument and position.
NEW CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
For authentic Telecaster twang and snap, this guitar sports 3 brass saddles for classic Fender style and sound.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
GREASEBUCKET TONE SYSTEM
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil pickups
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
- Model Name: American Performer Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage White
- Model #: 0115112341
- Series: American Performer
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Vintage White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite® Single-Coil Telecaster®
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite® Single-Coil Telecaster®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 5.00x15.50x42.50 IN
- Weight: 11.50 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.