Fender Engine Room LVL8 Power Supply, 120V
- 8 ground isolated outputs – 6 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Width: 9.6” (244mm), Height: 1.65” (42mm), Depth: 3.59” (91.3mm)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included:
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- Color: Gray
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Series: Engine Room®
Output: 8 - Ground Isolated Outputs; 6 (9V/500mA), 2 Switchable (9V/500mA, 12V/375mA, 18V/250mA)
- Case Pack Qty: 6
- Power Cable: 6.6 ft (2 m) IEC
Included Accessories: 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- Dimensions: 2.00x8.50x11.75 IN
- Product Depth: 3.59” (91.3mm)
- Product Height: 1.65” (42mm)
- Product Width: 9.6” (244mm)
- Shipping Height: 2.00 IN
- Shipping Length: 11.75 IN
- Shipping Weight: 3.40 LB
- Shipping Width: 8.50 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.