Fender JV Modified '50s Telecaster - White Blonde
Basswood is a lightweight wood with well-balanced tone making it an ideal choice for solid-body guitars.
THICK "SOFT V" NECK SHAPE
The thick “Soft V” shaped neck features a slightly more rounded version of a ‘50’s style “V” profile, providing a comfortable playing experience that is ideal for both rhythm and lead work.
9.5” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets combined with a 9.5”-radius fingerboard provide a comfortable fret-hand feel and allow players to comfortably switch from cowboy chords to soaring leads with ease.
A special 4-way switch delivers the bridge pickup alone, the bridge and neck pickups in parallel, the neck pickup alone, and the neck and bridge pickups wired together in series for added girth and a bump in output – perfect for highlighting passages or a solo. A handy push-pull switch on the tone control activates out-of-phase mode in positions 2 and 4.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage-style tuners, with the added benefits of enhanced tuning stability and fast string changes.
- Basswood body finished in White Blonde
- Thick soft “V” maple neck with 9.5” radius maple board
- Vintage-voiced pickups
- 3 brass barrel saddle bridge and vintage-style locking tuners
- 4-way switch with ‘series’ mode, push-pull pot on tone activates out-of-phase mode
- Medium Jumbo frets
- SERIES: JV Modified
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: White Blonde
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: JP
- HEADSTOCK: Telecaster®
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE: Thick Soft "V"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS: Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- TRUSS ROD: Single Action, Head Adjust
- STRING NUT: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- BODY: Basswood
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster®
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- BRIDGE: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Barrel Brass Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- PICKUP COVERS: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Dome
- SWITCH TIP: Barrel Style, Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style Locking
- STRING TREES: Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt
- STRAP BUTTONS: Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- NECK PICKUP: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: SS
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- AUXILIARY SWITCHING: Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- COMMODITY CODE: 9207901000
- DIMENSIONS: 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 12.60 LB
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH: 42.00 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT: 6.00 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH: 17.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.