Fender Mustang GTX100, 120V
Mustang GTX 100 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. GTX100 also includes a seven-button footswitch with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- New effects include: Models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects
- Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics
- New specially-designed 12-inch Celestion® speaker
- 200 onboard user presets that can be modified for any style of music
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Upgraded seven-button footswitch (included) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
- Model Name: Mustang™ GTX100, 120V
- Model #: 2310700000
- Series: Mustang™
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Control Knobs: Black Satin Textured with Chrome Highlight
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Cabinet Material: Wood Enclosure
- Handle: Molded Black Plastic Strap with Chrome-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Celestion® G12FSD-100
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 13.20x22.60x27.40 IN
- Weight: 47.55 LB
- Footswitch: GTX-7 Footswitch Included (PN 0994072000)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.