Fender Noventa Jazzmaster - Walnut
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The triple Noventa pickups provide hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
MODERN “C” NECK SHAPE
With a shallow “C”-shape at the nut and a slow taper towards the slightly thicker 12th fret, the Modern “C” neck profile is designed for ultimate comfort and performance.
The Limited Edition Noventa Jazzmaster features an Adjusto-Matic bridge and floating tremolo system for smooth, expressive pitch bending with enhanced playability.
9.5” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability - rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets deliver modern playability, especially effective for bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
- Three Noventa single-coil pickups
- Modern “C”-shaped maple neck
- 9.5” radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating tremolo system
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Color: Walnut
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.00x42.00 IN
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Model #: 0140933392
- Model Name: Noventa Jazzmaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Walnut
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
- Refinement Pickups: Single Coil
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series: Noventa
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Weight: 10.65 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.