Fender Player Plus Nashville Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde
LAYER PLUS NOISELESS PICKUPS
With brilliant highs, balanced mids and smooth lows these pickups are clear and responsive with great string to string note balance, delivering Tele® twang and Strat® chime – without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
Fast and comfortable, the Modern “C” profile suits all playing styles, and the satin finish provides a luxurious feel that is smooth up and down the neck.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
The 12” radius fingerboard facilitates fluid leads and choke free bends, and the rolled fingerboard edges provide supreme comfort.
The modern Tele bridge with 6 steel block saddles delivers superior intonation, sustain, and a touch of brightness.
The push-pull tone control activates the neck pickup in switch positions one and two, adding two extra pickup configurations for more versatility.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Player Plus Noiseless Telecaster® & Strat® pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles
- Push-pull tone control engages neck pickup in position 1 & 2
- Locking tuning machines
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Switch On Tone Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.30x42.10 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length: 41.90 IN
- Shipping Weight: 11.30 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.30 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.