Fender Player Plus Stratocaster - Opal Spark
At the heart of this Strat is a trio of Player Plus Noiseless pickups – bright and touch sensitive, they offer classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull pot on the tone control adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2 for two sounds not usually found on a Strat.
The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Strat neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
- Color: Opal Spark
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.10x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 12.55 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.10 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.