Fender Player Plus Telecaster - 3-Color Sunburst
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster®
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Tele®
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Dimensions: 4.60x15.10x42.00 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.60 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 12.55 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.10 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.