Fender Rumble 500 V3 Bass Guitar Amplifier
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼" send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 500 watts
- Dual 10" Eminence® speakers
- Compression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (36.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Color: Black and Silver
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Platform: Rumble
- Series: Rumble™
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Connection Type: IEC
- Control Panel: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Effects Loop1/4" (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500 Watts at 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speaker Jack: NA
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: NA
- Preamp Tubes: NA
- Rectifier: NA
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Cable: IEC
Footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (All Footswitches Not Included)
- Dimensions: 18.00x22.80x27.20 IN
- Power Tubes: NA
- Product Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Product Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Product Width: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Shipping Height: 18.00 IN
- Shipping Length: 27.20 IN
- Shipping Weight: 39.55 LB
- Shipping Width: 22.80 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.