Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH, Amber
NATO BODY WITH CARVED FLAME MAPLE TOP
To create one of the most sumptuously refined looks ever given to traditionally simple Tele design, the Custom Telecaster FMT HH features a resonant nato body capped by an exquisitely carved flame maple top with cream binding.
SEYMOUR DUNCAN® ’59 AND PEARLY GATES™ PICKUPS
The huge voice of the Custom Telecaster FMT HH comes from its powerful Seymour Duncan® pickups—a warm ’59 at the neck that goes especially well with the mahogany body, and a sweet and slightly hotter Pearly Gates™ at the bridge.
In a most unusual design element for a Telecaster—or any other Fender guitar, for that matter—the Custom Telecaster FMT HH features a glued-on set neck fashioned from resonant and darkly beautiful nato.
- Mahogany body with carved flame maple top, cream binding and Amber finish with matching headstock
- Mahogany set neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Seymour Duncan® ’59 humbucking neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Pearly Gates™ humbucking bridge pickup
- Two control knobs (master volume, master tone with built-in push/pull coil tap switch)
- Three-way toggle pickup switch between the control knobs
- Standard strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with six block saddles
- Model Name: Special Edition Custom Telecaster® FMT HH, Laurel Fingerboard, Amber
- Model #: 0262004520
- Series: Limited Edition
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Amber
- Body: Mahogany with Carved Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Pearly Gates™ SH-PG1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Unique Features: Cream Colored Top Body Binding, Oversized Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Matching Painted Headstock, Graphite Nut
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.40x16.10x44.60 IN
- Weight: 10.40 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.