Fender Tone Master Super Reverb Amp, 120V
LEGENDARY SUPER TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of their original Super Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Fender's powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made their amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
6-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 45W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 0.5W.
JENSEN P-10R ALNICO SPEAKERS
Jensen Alnico speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
- Four Jensen P-10R alnico speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, meranti ply cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Color: Black and Silver
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Series: Tone Master®
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Connection Type: 1/4"
- Connectivity: USB For Firmware Updates
- Control Panel: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Controls: Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Meranti Plywood
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Reverb Tank: DSP
- Reverb Tank Type: DSP
- Tilt Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
- Speakers: Four - 10" Jensen® P10R with Alnico Magnet
- Total Impedance: 2 ohms
- Commodity Code: 8518403000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Cable: IEC
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Recommended Cover: P/N: 0041533000, '65 Super Reverb®, Black (Included)
- Dimensions: 14.50x29.00x30.00 IN
- Product Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Product Height: 24.75" (62.9 cm)
- Product Width: 25.125" (63.8 cm)
- Shipping Height: 14.50 IN
- Shipping Length: 30.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 35.00 LB
- Shipping Width: 29.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.