Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass - Dakota Red
Alder’s tone is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs; ash features chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end. A classic Fender tone wood.
“VINTAGE C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the “Vintage C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 50S P BASS PICKUP
We revoiced the pickup to be more ‘50s-accurate. It’s full of the punchy, rumbling tone that made Fender famous.
Hosting 20 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 4-SADDLE BRIDGE
Hosting 4 threaded saddles for period-correct aesthetics, this bridge offers solid intonation and action adjustment.
ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
A way cool touch from the ‘50s, the anodized aluminum pickguard gives this bass a vintage vibe that’s unbeatable.
- Alder body
- Single ‘50s P Bass split-coil pickup
- “Vintage C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Color: Dakota Red
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Vintera®
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Body: Alder
- Body Binding: None
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Switching: None
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dimensions: 4.70x15.10x49.50 IN
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height: 4.70 IN
- Shipping Length: 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight: 15.15 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.10 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.