Fender Vintera 50's Stratocaster - Sonic Blue
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the musical map. The updated “Soft V”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, 5-way pickup switching and the traditional Strat control layout. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder or ash body
- Three vintage-style ‘50s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Soft V”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ALDER OR ASH BODY
Alder’s tone is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs; ash features a beautiful grain, along with chiming highs, well-defined midrange and strong low end. Both are classic Fender tone woods.
“SOFT V” NECK PROFILE
Based on a “Late 50s V” profile that’s been slightly rounded, the "Soft V" neck profile has a distinctly comfortable fretting-hand feel.
REVOICED 50S STRAT PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more ‘50s-accurate. They’re full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
- Model NameVintera®: '50s Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Sonic Blue
- Model #: 0149912372
- Series: Vintera®
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.20x42.20 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.