Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickups
Classic Humbucker Neck Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Vintage PAF): The ideal, elusive vintage PAF neck humbucker tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2 (Clear, airy chime): A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3 (Clear, Vintage Single Coil): Vintage tone, clear and present, seamlessly fused with a sweet warmth.
Classic Humbucker Bridge Voicings:
- Voice 1 (Vintage PAF): The ideal, calibrated vintage PAF bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level.
- Voice 2 (Classic Hot Rod): The quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 3 (Slightly Overwound Single Coil): Muscular, beefy, “overwound” tone without losing the highs or the “strattiness” we all love.
Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
- NECK PEAK FREQUENCY: Voice 1: 2.6 kHz / Voice 2: 4.5 kHz, 350 Hz / Voice 3: 5 kHz
- BRIDGE PEAK FREQUENCY: Voice 1: 2.25 kHz / Voice 2: 1.6 kHz / Voice 3: 4 kHz
- MAGNETIC MATERIAL: Alnico V
- MAGNETIC CIRCUIT: Bar magnet with poles
- NECK POLE SPACING: 49 mm
- BRIDGE POLE SPACING: 52.6 mm
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 2 k
- CURRENT DRAW: 2.5 mA
- BATTERY: 9-volt or optional rechargeable battery pack
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 200 hours
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.