G&L Guitars Tribute Series L-2500 - Redburst
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000 bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and today the L-2500 packs all the features of the latest L-2000 into a 5-string.
- G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers
- Innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock bridge
- Flexible Tri-Tone control system
- 3 mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation
- 3 knobs for volume, treble and bass
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: Two Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4"
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: 21 medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: Tri-Tone™ system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.