Gator Cases ICON Series Gig Bag For Electric Guitars
- Multi-Layered Semi-Rigid Construction with Weather-Resistant 1000D Black Nylon Exterior Fabric & Soft Interior Lined with Red Micro-Velvet Fabric
- Hideaway Backpack Straps with Bottle Opener & Stowaway D-Ring Pockets on Base of Bag for Clean Appearance
- Exterior Pop-Out Luggage Tag & Interior Serialized Bag Tracker with Laser-Etched QR Code for Quick Registration/Identification
- Removable, Adjustable Neck Support Block with Hook-and-Loop Wrap for Stability During Transport; Interior Body Blocks for Increased Protection
- Large Pocket with Keyring Clip Stores Cables, Strings, & Other Accessories; 16.5 x 13” (419/330mm)
- Hidden Pocket on Back for Quick Access to Passport, Wallet, Smartphone, & Other Personal Items; Small & Medium-Sized Exterior Pockets Also Included
- TSA Luggage Lock-Friendly Zipper Pulls on Main Guitar Compartment for Seamless Airport Travel
- Rubber Bumpers & Reinforced, Padded Grab Handles Located on Front, Back & Side for Various Carry Modes
- Stylish Rain Cover with Dedicated Storage Pocket
46”/1168mm (L) x 16”/406mm (W) x 6”/152mm (H)
Net Weight: 9.6 lbs./4.4 kg
Interior Dimensions: 42.5”/1080mm (Overall Length) x 11.4”/290mm (Upper Bout) x 12.6”/320mm (Middle Bout) x 13.5”/343mm (Lower Bout) x 6”/152mm (Headstock Width) x 2.75”/70mm (Body Height)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.