Genzler Amplification 4 On The Floor Classic Bass Overdrive Pedal
Drive Select “Gear” Descriptions:
- 1st GEAR: Reminiscent of a tube amp’s clean channel (including natural harmonics) with a bit of overdriven tone when driven hard. A nice “always-on” selection.
- 2nd GEAR: Emulates a tube amp’s mildly overdriven tone, with a small amount of dynamically compliant clipping asymmetry. This is a natural feeling, touch sensitive algorithm with very mild compression that responds with more texture and complexity, the harder you dig in.
- 3rd GEAR: A more aggressive up-shift from 2nd gear, this moderate, asymmetrical overdrive is less compliant, with greater compression for a tighter feel.
- 4th GEAR: This is the most aggressive gear of all — a heavier, symmetrical, low compliance overdrive that can enter distortion territory when driven hard. While there are a lot of harmonics and compression present, this gear does not give up tone or feel.
With the versatility in overdrive algorithms and tonal options, the 4-OTF-PEDAL is an excellent compliment to either of our MAGELLAN 350 or MAGELLAN 800 bass amps.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis
- Rugged Stomp Switches
- Low-noise, Silent Switching Circuitry
- 4 Position Overdrive “Gear” Selector Switch
- High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters (Overdrive Engine Only)
- Parallel Clean Signal Path
- High/Low Drive Sensitivity Switch
- Power Supply: 9VDC-18VDC (low noise type), either polarity (auto-detecting), 40mA max (Power supply not included).
- Input Impedance: >1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Overdrive Engine Input HPF: 30Hz – 200hz
- Overdrive Engine Output LPF: 1kHz – 14kHz
- Input Sensitivity (nominal): -20dBu (high sensitivity), -10dBu (low sensitivity)
- Maximum Input Level: 0dBu (9V supply), +5dBu (12V supply), +10dBu (18V supply), high sensitivity, DRIVE at 9:00
- Maximum Input Level: +5dBu (9V supply), +12dBu (12V supply), +18dBu (18V supply), low sensitivity, DRIVE at 9:00
- Maximum Output Level: +9dBu (9V supply) +14dBu (12V supply), +20dBu (18V supply)
- Dimensions: 5” (127mm) W x 4.1” (104mm )D x 2.3” (59mm)H
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5kg)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.