Gretsch G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby - Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise/Vintage White
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone nut, Adjusto-Matic bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay
- Model Name: G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise/Vintage White
- Model #: 2506831508
- Series: Electromatic
- Country Of Origin: KR
- Color: Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise/Vintage White
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Electromatic® Hollow Body
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter’Tron™ with Pearloid Insert
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: Vintage White Plexi with Gold Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.10x20.60x45.60 IN
- Weight: 13.30 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.