Gretsch Guitars G2215-P90 Streamliner Junior Jet Club - Single Barrel Stain
Bound nato bodies with stunning Mint Metallic, Sahara Metallic and Single Barrel Stain finishes are complemented by effortless mahogany-stained necks that feature 12”-radius laurel fingerboards, elegant pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets.
The G2215-P90 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, Electro-style control knobs and nickel hardware.
- Color: Single Barrel Stain
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Streamliner™
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Nato
- Body Back: Nato
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Style: Gretsch® Solid Body Guitars
- Body Top: Nato
- Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Compensated Wrap-Around
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Bridge Mounting: Anchored
- Control Knobs: Gold Electro-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Pickguard: Cream Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: P90 Soap Bar
- Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / P90
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Dimensions: 5.70x18.00x46.20 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Shipping Height: 5.70 IN
- Shipping Length: 46.20 IN
- Shipping Weight: 12.60 LB
- Shipping Width18.00 IN
- Upper Bout: 10.375" (263.53 mm)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.