Gretsch Guitars G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby - Fairlane Blue
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch -
Vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction.
Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Color: Fairlane Blue
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Platform: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Series: Streamliner™
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Big Block
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Body Back: Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
- Body Style: Gretsch® Center Block Guitars
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Center Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby® B50
- Bridge Mounting: Anchored
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Plate: NA
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Commodity Code: 9207901000
Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Dimensions: 4.90x17.80x45.80 IN
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.90 IN
- Shipping Length: 45.80 IN
- Shipping Weight: 9.20 LB
- Shipping Width: 17.80 IN
- Upper Bout: 10.625" (270 mm)
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.