Gretsch Guitars G5013CE Rancher Jr. Cutaway Acoustic/Electric Guitar with Fishman Pickup System- Black
The G5013CE has a single-cutaway, 4.5"- deep Rancher Jr. body featuring a spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, arched mahogany back and mahogany sides for excellent tonal character, projection and balance. The bound mahogany neck is topped by a 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail position inlays. Other features include the classic Rancher triangular soundhole, a "red shell" pickguard with the Gretsch logo, multiple body binding, rosewood bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle, deluxe tuners and a Fishman Isys+ pickup/preamp system.
- Model Name: G5013CE Rancher™ Jr. Cutaway Acoustic Electric, Fishman® Pickup System, Black
- Model #: 2714013506
- Series: Acoustic Collection
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Black
- Body: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Rancher™ Jr.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light, Tuner On/Off Switch
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Optional: 099-6489-000 Gig Bag - G2188 - Folk/Rancher Junior/Orchestra Acoustic
- Dimensions: 6.30x18.00x43.90 IN
- Weight: 4.20 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.