Gretsch Guitars G5230T Nick 13 Signature Electromatic Tiger Jet with Bigsby - Black
For nearly 70 years, the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. Nick 13 puts his own stylistic spin on the classic instrument with dark and moody design elements including a sleek Black finish, white binding, oxblood pickguard with TigerBat logo and matching truss rod cover with his signature, cream pickup inserts, chrome hardware and distinctive pearloid TigerBat inlays.
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Jet's chambered mahogany body and maple top to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
A complement of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive control over pickup and tone settings.
- Lower set mahogany neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge.
- Model Name: G5230T Nick 13 Signature Electromatic® Tiger Jet™ with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 2508310506
- Series: Electromatic® Collection
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Black
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jet
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid TigerBat
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Oxblood Plexi with Cream Gretsch® Logo and TigerBat Graphic
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 6.00x17.00x37.00 IN
- Weight: 17.00 LB
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.