Strymon Ola - dBucket Chorus & Vibrato
The Chorus type is a traditional single-delay-line chorus using our dBucket algorithm. It uses a logarithmic LFO type to create a deep chorus that makes a great transition from lush to pulsing as the speed is increased.
The Multi type has three individual dBucket delay sections per channel to create a ‘studio’ chorus effect that handles a high wet mix without sounding warbly.
The Vibrato type employs a sinusoidal-type LFO and a single dBucket delay line per channel to capture the essence of the original classic vibrato stomps.
The Envelope mode causes the effect to react to your playing level. When Chorus is selected, the wet signal diminshes as you play louder and comes back in at lower playing levels. With the Multi type, the opposite effect happens. The wet signal increases as you play louder, and diminishes at lower playing levels. With Vibrato selected, the speed of the vibrato increases as you play louder, and slows down at lower playing levels.
In Ramp mode, press and hold the bypass footswitch to ramp in the effect. Use the Ramp knob to adjust the speed of the ramping effect. The effect ramps more quickly as you turn the knob clockwise.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- 3 dynamic modes (Normal, Envelope, Ramp)
- Global Tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your modulation
- Controllable Ramp speed and Envelope sensitivity
Ins, Outs & Switches
- High impedance stereo input
- Stereo output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- 9V center negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.