Strymon Timeline - Multidimensional Delay Effects Pedal
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape, dBucket.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
- LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
- Sturdy and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
Ins and Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
- Dimensions: 6.75″ (171mm) wide, 5.1″ (130mm) deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.