Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS - Neon Pink
- 25.5” scale length
- Nyatoh body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Series: X
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Neon Pink
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Position Inlays: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Body: Nyatoh
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Nyatoh
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Covers: Neon Pink
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose®
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Only, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup Only, Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup Only
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.50x18.00x45.00 IN
- Shipping Weight: 13.50 LB
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Length: 45.00 IN
- Shipping Height: 4.50 IN
- Shipping Width: 18.00 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.