Jackson X Series Signature Adrian Smith SDXM - Snow White w/Black Pickguard
Iron Maiden is one of the most successful and influential metal bands ever, and Adrian Smith’s molten yet melodic guitar work has long been a driving force behind their distinctive and dynamic sound. With timeless songwriting and thrilling live performances, Maiden continues to record, tour internationally and rock stadiums everywhere with electrifying prowess and unwavering heavy metal passion.
The SDXM packs a Jackson high-output humbucker in the bridge position and Jackson single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions. The humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain, whereas the single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that unmistakable Strat snap. A five-way blade selector switch with single volume and tone controls open up endless tonal possibilities, while the Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo system keeps the guitar in tune through any and all abuse you throw its way.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood San Dimas body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and Jackson single-coil neck and middle pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Available in Snow White with white pickguard, black hardware and licensed Fender Strat headstock
- Color: Snow White
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Artist Signature
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: San Dimas®
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Middle Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Disclaimer: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.70x15.30x42.10 IN
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height: 4.70 IN
- Shipping Length: 42.10 IN
- Shipping Weight: 11.15 LB
- Shipping Width: 15.30 IN
Flipside Music ships items within 2 days of purchase. UPS, FedEx or USPS will be used to ship your purchase, if you have a preference for another shipping provider, please contact Ike or Dylan and we will work with you and the company you choose.
International orders may be subject to destination countries' sales, VAT or import tax. Please contact your country's duty center, prior to purchase for more information regarding these fees. Flipside Music will not reduce listed price to avoid said duties.
We honor a 14 day return window on all new items.
If you feel the need to return an item, it must be in the sellable condition, no paint chips, scratches or broken parts. Sellable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it. The item must have all the original packaging, included accessories owner’s manuals and blank warranty card, no sign of wear or abuse.
Used and Vintage Gear
We honor a 3 day return window on all used and vintage items.
All our used gear is tested for functionality prior to being available for purchase and therefore only carries a 3 day approval period. If you would like to make a return just let us know within the 3 day window.
Damaged or Defective Items
We visually inspect all items before shipment. If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so we can work through the issue. Guitars, basses, and other equipment returned to us with pick marks, "buckle-rash", or any other damage or evidence of use may be subject to a 20% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification of return. All items must be returned to us in the same condition they were when shipped to qualify. We reserve the right to refuse any return if we determine the item has been misused, modified or damaged by the purchaser. If the item turns out not to be defective upon inspection, we will have to deduct the cost of shipping from your return credit.
You will be responsible for the shipping charge for the return of your item, and if your item qualifies for Free shipping on its way to you, this shipping charge will also be deducted from your refund. If your item is determined to be defective, we will pay the shipping charge, equivalent to ground service.